[OM] Re: MY NEW WEBSITE FINISHED!... YAY!!! :-)

Subject: [OM] Re: MY NEW WEBSITE FINISHED!... YAY!!! :-)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 20:08:44 -0700
Adam Bolt wrote:
> Well... It's almost finished!... I'm interested in getting feedback from
> people to what they don't and do like.
>
> Visit
>
> www.adamboltphotography.com

A good looking site. And of course it has many wonderful photos on it.

I'm a little frustrated with the clever little navigation icons. They
are ok for browsing at random, hovering the pointer over them at random
to get a tiny clue what's there. But for browsing sequentially through a
gallery, they are less than ideal. The problem I found is that one can't
directly put the pointer over the next tiny box. As the pointer moves to
the right, the one it was on shrinks, moving those to it's right to the
left, and leaving the pointer over one two over from where I was. Going
back one then has the same problem. So I have to pull the pointer out of
the active area, then return, to select the next sequential image.

Forward and back arrows would solve this.

Some of the images suffer a pretty great loss of quality from the small
display sizes, they just aren't very attractive, others are fine.

Moose