[OM] Re: Still cool, but the funk lingers

Subject: [OM] Re: Still cool, but the funk lingers
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 09:33:57 -0700
Maybe stop and ask people to take a picture of you sitting in your cool ride
then heaven forbid have them sit in it and take a picture of them ... ?
With your way with words you could talk anyone into doing it and making them
happy to do it.

Crooozzzzin could may a very "American" picture.

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)

Then I drove all around the area, looking cool, as I always do, sounding
cool (love that big V-8 rumble), and acting cool, that is, acknowledging
those who wave or honk in admiration of my slick ride with a casual raising
of a couple of friendly fingers of the steering hand.  I had much fun
driving around for nearly two hours, but, alas, I took not a single picture.

Walt