[OM] Re: MY NEW WEBSITE FINISHED!... YAY!!! :-)

Subject: [OM] Re: MY NEW WEBSITE FINISHED!... YAY!!! :-)
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 21:17:00 +0100
Hi,

Great photographs, and I like the site ... but ...

The thumbnails are tiny.  Fine when they "enlarge", but tricky to work
around.  I could get used to them, though (though I found the same thing
on the "dock" on my mac to be irritating and switched it off).

Clicking on the thumbnails brings up a larger image, but I'd like to see
at least some of the images bigger.  Obviously, I can see reasons of
copyright for not making them so big as to be useable by others, but a
few at a bigger size would be nice.

Finally, however, the thumbnails - for me at least - showed up one big
problem.  On my monitor, the tiny thumbnails were right at the bottom of
the screen.  When I hover over any on the bottom row, the "enlarged"
thumbnail disappears off the bottom of my screen - and there weren't any
scroll bars.  Any way to make the bottom row enlarge "upwards" instead
of "downwards" ?

All those little points aside, I continue to be inspired by your work.

Jon