[OM] Re: Creativity, Photo funk, etc. [was Workout - Day 1]

Subject: [OM] Re: Creativity, Photo funk, etc. [was Workout - Day 1]
From: Matthew Born <mborn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 09:16:19 -0400
Moose, PE09.jpg is terrific. I've never tried street photography either, but
I very much enjoy viewing the work of others. Like the best ones, this shot
asks so many questions...I love it.

Matthew Born

snip:
Also, I've never been a great one for taking shots of strangers, but I
made a modest effort. Nothing an accomplished street photographer would
be proud of, but it was new to me and I'm pleased with them as a new
form for me. Actually, the picnic in the flower beds strikes me as
rather good <http://galleries.moosemystic.net/GGPark/People/pages/PE02.htm>.