[OM] Re: Do I want and/or need one of these?

Subject: [OM] Re: Do I want and/or need one of these?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 19:42:20 +0000
Yes, but the laptop is still acting strange.  I may not have time to get it
fixed before we leave, and it's taking it forever sometimes to write stuff to
CD that I want to move to the new computer.  One fan doesn't work; the other
one screeches, and the thing overheats and goes into tharn.

However, my principal interest in this device is for those occasions when I
don't want to take the laptop along and risk losing it or having it stolen with
information on the hard drive that could, depending on who gets it, cause me
financial difficulties or put me in an interrogation room with no chance to
make a phone call.  :-)  If I lose this thing, I won't have lost all that much.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --