[OM] Re: Creativity, Photo funk, etc. [was Workout - Day 1]

Subject: [OM] Re: Creativity, Photo funk, etc. [was Workout - Day 1]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 01:24:34 -0700
Chris Barker wrote:
> Thanks, Moose.  I enjoyed that tour.  It must have been a lovely day
> out.  And the carvings and frescoes were indeed interesting.
I'm pleased that so many folks enjoyed the frescoes. I was certainly
pleased to find such interesting and unexpected treasures there.

They weren't the easiest images to get. Very difficult lighting and the
placement of display cases, etc. on the floor made angles difficult. You
can see the top of a display in the bottom of FR04; fortunately, it
doesn't look all that unnatural. Also on the same shot, you can see how
the frescoes go around windows, doors and such. It looks like I didn't
even try for a shot of one of them.

I've put the original shots as roll-overs on FR03 and 04, to show the
difficulties posed by light and distortion
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/GGPark/Frescos/pages/FR03.htm>.

One thing that puzzles me is the lack of comments on non-photographic
aspects of the subjects of FR09 and FL11.

By the way, anybody want to hazard a guess as to what camera took these
images, without looking at the EXIF data?

Moose