[OM] Re: Creativity, Photo funk, etc. [was Workout - Day 1]

Subject: [OM] Re: Creativity, Photo funk, etc. [was Workout - Day 1]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 01:54:11 -0700
Matthew Born wrote:
> Moose, PE09.jpg is terrific. I've never tried street photography either, but
> I very much enjoy viewing the work of others. Like the best ones, this shot
> asks so many questions...I love it.

Thanks! It's certainly a matter of getting my feet wet with great
caution. There is no way those folks had any idea their picture was
being taken. I was on the other side of the garden sitting on a bench.
Shot at the eq. of a 450 mm lens on 35 mm.

I think I'm going to go back and look again at what people pics I've
taken in the last couple of years. I know I've dabbled, in between
flowers, landscapes, etc. There may be some gold in there that I didn't
recognize at the time.

Moose