[OM] Re: in-camera image resolution

Subject: [OM] Re: in-camera image resolution
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 14:01:36 -0400
The printer can do 1440 (and in some 2880), but there really isn't any
benefit in 'upsizing' the image in the computer to that.  720 (and in most
cases 360) is enough.

I've just gone crazy printing and framing and filling my home office.
everything from 8x10 to 24x36.  Burned out two sets of ink carts on the
7600, which is hard to do since they're 110ml.  Per color.

Tom