[OM] FWD: FS - More OM Stuff - Still Thinning my Collection (a bit more)

Subject: [OM] FWD: FS - More OM Stuff - Still Thinning my Collection (a bit more)
From: DACattani@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 14:59:39 EDT
Hi,

I'm still thinning my OM collection, and found a couple of other items that
might be of interest to the list. I'll wait a few days before I auction them
off. All of the "stuff" that I offered a couple weeks ago is now gone,  except
for the OM-4 body which I've got on auction now. Looks like the  demand for
those has fallen off quite a bit in the last year.

Email me off-list if interested in these 2 items at  <dacattani@xxxxxxx> I've
got some jpegs. Just like before, prices in US  Dollars. I'll ship to list
members in USA, Canada, Mexico, Australia, NZ,  Europe, Japan... others if I
can
figure out shipping charges and insurance. If  you aren't satisfied, full
refund for list members. After all... you guys got me  into this mess! Where
did
all this stuff come from??!!

1. Winder 2. This unit works, and is in average condition. No major
scratches, it actually looks pretty good. The previous owner got a little  gunk
in the
battery compartment which I've cleaned up pretty well. $40.

2. Zuiko 50mm f1.4, high SN1140531, nearly mint. Just a little dust.
Includes Olympus pouch 100N, and clean Olympus caps. The front cap is the newer

style. A real nice lens, no fungus, snappy aperture, no scratches, etc. This is
spare in my collection. I've got another with a box that I won't be selling.
Great lens. I paid quite a bit for it, but I really don't know what these
things are going for now-a-days., so I'll start at $100.

If I can sell a little more of this spare stuff, the resident CFO will  let
me buy a fourth guitar. And that's another story...

Dave in Denver
In a message dated 4/23/2006 2:19:45 P.M. Mountain Standard Time, DACattani