[OM] Tamron adaptall-2 adapter for OM

Subject: [OM] Tamron adaptall-2 adapter for OM
From: ALI <oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 19:45:45 -0500
I am about to win a Tamron SP F2.5 Macro Adaptall Lens off the Bay.

What do you think of this lens? I wanted a macro lens to goof around with. The
seller mentions something an add-on for this lens that will allow me to do 1:1
macro...where can I get one?

I also have another Tamron w/ Adaptall mount coming in next week. I
assume I can
re-use the same Adaptall mount for both lenses?

Has anyone tried a Tamron Adaptall on their E-series with the MF-1
Adaptor? Does
it work well? Any loss of F-stops?

Thanks.