[OM] Re: Tamron adaptall-2 adapter for OM

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron adaptall-2 adapter for OM
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 11:34:01 +1000
The 2.8 version does 1:1 - you pay for that. It also comes as both
manual focus and AF so don't get them confused - the AF versions are
not Adaptalls of course. The latest AF f2.8 is optimised for digital
as well and has a good reputation although I don't think the newer
2.8's are quite as good as the old 2.5's from what I've heard.
Certainly one of the best lenses that Tamron ever made.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx