[OM] Re: #089

Subject: [OM] Re: #089
From: "Darin" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 21:18:10 -0700
Hi Graham,

Would that be the Eurasian Coot? Very similar to ours here in America, ours
don't have the white patch between the eyes. I feel your pain, I've been
attempting some Bird photography lately myself, with less than stellar
results I might add. Here are a few I've shot recently, using an OM-2S I
purchased from Chuck Norcutt about a month ago, and a Sigma 600mm F8 mirror
lens I picked up on ebay about the same time. They're scanned from prints,
so they aren't that great.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/cougar101/Bird/BarnSwallow1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/cougar101/Bird/Wading%20Birds/GreatBlueHeron1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/cougar101/Bird/Waterfowl/Brood2.jpg