[OM] FS: Acer scanwit 2720s

Subject: [OM] FS: Acer scanwit 2720s
From: "Alan" <atk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 7 May 2006 13:49:46 -0000

Hi folks. Not sure if anyone remembers me - anyways I have an acer/benq
scanwit 2720s for sale. It includes film/slide holder software (that I
can find), scsi cable and scsi card if you need it. This film scanner
was fairly popular. At least one store is still selling it new and drivers
are still available via download from acer/benq (I've always used vuescan).

I'm the original owner. I have not used it the last couple of years hence
sale. It was lightly used (100ish scans).

I'm asking $100 but will consider reasonable offers (not sure what a fair
price is these days). I'm located in Boston.

Drop a note if interested.

Thanks,
Alan