[OM] Re: Tamron adaptall-2 adapter for OM

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron adaptall-2 adapter for OM
From: Paul <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 07:27:44 +0100
Moose wrote:
> Very nice! I especially like the tulip. The first one has that just
> slightly overprocessed look that I manage to achieve so often in trying
> to get the full effect of a shot with real pop and detail into a small
> JPEG. Wonderful background/bokeh in the second.
>
> You aren't helping with my resistance to a 5D! And I already have lenses
> for it, 24-85/3.5-4.5, 50/1.8 II, Tamron 28-300/3.5-6.3 Di and
> Promaster/Vivitar/etc. 19-35/3.5-4.5. Why am I resisting?

Sorry Moose (and nsurit). I've delurked on the list and seem to be
causing some anguish ;).

btw - I think this next shot is a classic example of the 5D/135m f/2.0
combination (straight out of camera - no processing). Almost worth
getting just for these kinds of shots ;).

http://www.photocamel.com/index.php/topic,8719.0.html

Paul