[OM] Re: [Bird-photo] Result of a Sunday morning!

Subject: [OM] Re: [Bird-photo] Result of a Sunday morning!
From: Johan Malmström <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 11:30:53 +0200
Hi Steve!
That is so unfair, recognising the sound of a bird is a knowledge that I
really have to practise. It's very effective and gives so much more depth to
the birding.

Thanks for the name, the second after I sent the mail I "doh... Internet..."
and found that very page. :)

I got some more artistic portraits where the subject is more than unwilling
to pose!

Thanks again Steve / Johan