[OM] Re: Zuiko on C*non digital (was Tamron adaptall-2 adapter for OM)

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko on C*non digital (was Tamron adaptall-2 adapter for OM)
From: Mike Lees <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 19:50:09 +0100
Mike,

I have been quite pleased using my 350D with various OM macro lenses and
C*non flashes - one of the main reasons I chose C*non over N*kon was the
ability to make use of my OM macro lenses.

I have 3 C*non flashes: a 580EX, a 430EX and the MR14EX (ring flash). I
have experimented with multi-flash wireless setups, and it all worked fine.

See my TOPE entry for an example of 350D with bellows/80mm macro and the
580EX off camera: http://www.tope.nl/tope_show_entry.php?event=25&pic=26

Over the weekend I tried a few "extreme" shots mixing Zuiko and C*non
(although no flash). They include a shot with the 80mm/F4 with the
close-up lens at ISO 1600 and one with the 300mm/F4.5 with the 2xA
teleconverter.
If you are interested you can see them in my gallery:
http://gallery.whizzkid.co.uk/EOS-OM/

Let me know if you want anymore specific information regarding the C*non
flashes.

Mike.