[OM] Re: car trip shots

Subject: [OM] Re: car trip shots
From: "Christos Stavrou" <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 18:58:08 +0100
There are some great compositions here...
(see for example: winter in NJ (the 1st), late March in AZ, Chinle,  White
Sands, driving across )

I especially like the monochromatic approach and restricted pallette of
colours complimented by some minimalist approach of abstraction. An emphasis
on shapes and space but avoiding extreme stylisation. The common
characteristic, that I perceive with pleasure, is the search for expression,
for a way to communicate the personal experience and subjective emotion.

Regards
Christos