[OM] Re: #091

Subject: [OM] Re: #091
From: "Bob Whitmire" <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 16:17:24 -0400
I always enjoy the skies in Graham's photographs, and I've wondered more
than once if Northhamptonshire, or the UK in general, has absconded with the
photogenic skies issued to the planet of late.

Ah, but later this month it so happens Esteemed Wife and I will be in the UK
for a week or so, and perhaps I will have an opportunity to partake of some
of those incredible skies. At the moment I'm thinking I will take the
Olympus 5060 rather than the E-1, just to save space and weight. Shooting in
quality jpeg mode with a couple of batteries at hand, perhaps I won't even
need to recharge while we're there. Photography is fairly low on the list of
priorities for this trip, so the 5060 ought to be enough. I hope. At least
that's what I'm telling myself.

--Bob