[OM] Re: #091

Subject: [OM] Re: #091
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 17:10:36 -0700
When Graham posted one of his first images of a yellow field he made an
"ambiguous" comment that his thoughts were of rape...

Even if the field only has yellow flowers in it, I can't help but be
reminded of his post.

The only pictures I've seen of flower covered fields that come close to
being as good as his are some of the ones taken of Antelope Valley and the
hillsides near Gorman in California.

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Must be rape seed, er, uh, canola seed as our Canadian friends have
renamed it to avoid being politically incorrect in the supermarket.

Chuck Norcutt