[OM] Re: #091

Subject: [OM] Re: #091
From: RMcFet <rmcfet@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 22:18:56 -0400
Tisdale Saskatchewan used to have a sign at the entry to the town
proclaiming, "Tisdale Saskatchewan Land of Rape and Honey'". Well at
least until it all got politically correct. Never bothered Newfoundland
though -political correctness that is- you can still go to Dildo and
North Dildo but you may have trouble stealing the town sign as they
probably already have been stolen by tourists from 'away'.
Bob