[OM] Re: car trip shots

Subject: [OM] Re: car trip shots
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 11:16:56 -0400
I think you said your scans were from Wal-Mart.  If so I assume they're
right out of the Fuji Frontier and are probably the same 2MP (or
thereabouts) image they use for 4x6 prints.  Probably a pretty good scan.

As to the software I'm sure you'll get 1,000 suggestions but if you
don't want to go the full freight for full blown PhotoShop try PhotoShop
Elements 4.  It'll probably do what you need.  You can download a free
trial.  <http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshopelwin/>

Chuck Norcutt