[OM] Re: Was OM to EOS adapter now PP confirmed addy

Subject: [OM] Re: Was OM to EOS adapter now PP confirmed addy
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 10:31:29 -0600
At 03:37 AM 10/05/2006, Andrew Fildes wrote:

[snip]

>I treated this nonsense with the contempt it deserves and invited them
>to put me in contact with someone with a genuine answer or someone
>prepared to admit that Paypal is giving me limited service for a
>premium price.

Yeah, I tried the same thing.  No joy.

However, it doesn't matter at the nonce -- one of the reasons I was
so groused about this was that it prevented me from bidding on a
number of Minolta 2400 Macro flash heads that went by on
ePay.  Fortunately, B*H Photo found another source, and a
brand-spankin'-new head is on its way to my house (along with a
totally bitchin' set of Meade Astro binoculars for my evening romps
through the heavens...).  And the B&H price is significantly less
than the final bids on the macro heads that were on ePay.  That makes
me happy. 8^>

Garth