[OM] Re: Another spring shot

Subject: [OM] Re: Another spring shot
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 17:45:53 +0000
I grew up on a farm and was quite familiar with electric fences.  I never
whizzed on one because of what I had been told.  But the Mythbuster guys took
this one on a couple of years ago, and if my memory serves me, this myth got
busted.  They even tried it on the third rail, and nothing happened.  I'm still
not willing to try it, though, because that could be a really big shock.  YMMV
:-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from