[OM] Re: Software piracy. Boo-hoo-hoo.

Subject: [OM] Re: Software piracy. Boo-hoo-hoo.
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 18:39:07 +0000
Thanks.  I'll check that out.  He's every bit as lazy and disorganized as his
father, so as far as registering it, he may not have gotten a round tuit.

He got his Mac last fall, around November or so, and the most expensive one he
could find, I'm sure.  Despite my "critique," it's really quite impressive.
Love the humongous monitor.  Shots he took last week at an auto show with his
$5000, 10-pound Ni*on thingy were most impressive when viewed on it.  Maybe he
could've benefited from some intel before going ahead, though.  :-)

And he made me touch the Nikon thingy yesterday.  I'm still washing my hands
every half hour.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from