[OM] Re: Software piracy. Boo-hoo-hoo.

Subject: [OM] Re: Software piracy. Boo-hoo-hoo.
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 19:27:40 +0000
Even easier!  I just talked to him -- one of the few benefits of cell phones --
and the lazy so-and-so never bothered to register it, so it's still cherry.
Now it's mine, all mine, and I can, or not, register it.  If I want to.  Do I
need to?  Ought I?  Why not?  I'll think about it.  Who knows; I might want to
bequeath it to somebody else after I decide it's more trouble than it's worth.
:-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from