[OM] Re: Another spring shot

Subject: [OM] Re: Another spring shot
From: "Paul Laughlin" <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 13:18:47 -0700
We had a big old cow, when I was a kid on the farm, that would ease up to the
electric fence with her nose, smell it, then back off about ten yards and
charge the fence like a freight train.  Right on throught it.  BTW, the
whizzin' on the electic fence thing is not a myth.  When we were kids, my buddy
and I talked his little brother into whizzin' on the electric fence.  Paid for
that for months, too.  His old man was a mite upset with us.