[OM] Re: Another spring shot

Subject: [OM] Re: Another spring shot
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 22:40:02 +0200
we were out walking for over 3 and a half  hours with him last Sunday,
The downside is I don't carry as much camera equipment as I used to
because of Cai's pump etc.  (still managed an om with 21mm, 200mm 90mm
and the E1 though). We are both "outdoorsy"  people and we are not going
to let a little thing like a cannula stop Cai or us getting about and
seeing things, wait for the pictures of the Alps in the summer now I
have some ultra wides :-). Also this summer I will be fitting out the
landrover with solar power and storage for his stuff for the longer trips.

IanW