[OM] Re: Was OM to EOS adapter now PP confirmed addy

Subject: [OM] Re: Was OM to EOS adapter now PP confirmed addy
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 07:51:59 +1000
They did that to verify my account, not my address. However, they did
it by sending two small amounts and asking me to report what they
were. Unfortunately, the bank promptly combined the two miniscule
amounts and reported them as a single deposit, so I couldn't comply.
That took a while to sort out (and was only necessary because the
bank had changed its name).
Clearly they need a simple, alternative system!
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx