[OM] Re: Software piracy. Boo-hoo-hoo.

Subject: [OM] Re: Software piracy. Boo-hoo-hoo.
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 05:39:55 +0100
Thanks, Charlie.

It's the sort of exercise I took part in when 5 F16s deployed from
MacDill over a weekend in December 1989 (I see from my logbook) to
MAS Cherry  Point.  We were the enemy, but we managed to thrash the
good guys, represented by the F18s from Beaufort.  Their story was
that they had just finished an intensive air-to-ground phase and were
out of practice ...

Most of the action took place over the sea so as to avoid annoying
the locals.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker