[OM] Re: #091

Subject: [OM] Re: #091
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 06:16:39 +0100
Have a good time, Bob.  The only snag I can envisage with restricting
yourself to a 5060 might be the restricted range of exposure
obtainable with a smaller sensor, particularly if the light is
contrasty.  But I don't have an Oly digicam so I don't know.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.