[OM] Re: #091

Subject: [OM] Re: #091
From: "Bob Whitmire" <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 08:02:11 -0400
Chris,

I think you're right about the range of exposure. I've found that ISO 100,
200 at most, is all that's worth using off the 5060, and that's a tough one
to use all the time if one is not tripoded up, which I won't be. (I'll have
a small, light monopod, if that.) But then I won't be crawling out before
dawn and stalking the good shots, either, so maybe the happy snappies of
Esteemed Wife covered with pigeons in Trafalgar Square will suffice. And I
read they don't allow photography on H.M.S. Victory, which is too bad,
because I really wanted a frame of myself where Nelson was shot. Oh, well,
that's a little morbid, as EW reminds me. Perhaps I can plop down in one of
the 1st Duke of Wellington's chairs while EW pops off a quick one before
Security escorts me out of Apsley House. Sigh.

--Bob