[OM] Re: Software piracy. Boo-hoo-hoo.

Subject: [OM] Re: Software piracy. Boo-hoo-hoo.
From: "Bob Whitmire" <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 08:08:20 -0400
For what it's worth in the CS2 department, Walt, I bought a copy earlier
this year and started humping up the learning curve. Many's the time I felt
like abandoning the climb and retreating to PWP, which has served me well
for lo these many years. If someone had given me CS2 I might have done just
that, but I'm cheap enough that I wasn't going to pay that kind of money
just to quit the program.

Of late I've found myself retreating to PWP less and enjoying CS2 more and
more. True, it's a real fat-ass program with many more features than I'll
ever learn or use or even find out about, but it's slowly growing on me. For
example, I used to convert from .ORF exclusively with Oly Studio. Now I've
pretty much let that one go and use Adobe Bridge, and find I'm getting
excellent results. With really tricky shots I sometimes go back to Studio,
but less and less as time goes on.

As always, contents worth what you paid for them.

--Bob