[OM] Re: Infrared with OM-1

Subject: [OM] Re: Infrared with OM-1
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 14:58:14 EDT

In a message dated 5/11/2006 1:51:56 PM Central Standard Time,
rick.reed@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

I'd like  to try some Kodak infrared B&W film

Limited experience, however, make sure your light seals in the  camera are
good, take the film out of the canister in total darkness, load  into the
camera
in total darkness, when you rewind it and get ready to unload  it, unload in
total darkness and put it back into the canister in total  darkness.  When
taking a picture, focus on subject and then move the  distance at which you
focused over to the IR mark on your lens  barrel.  I'm sure you will get other
advice and this will get you  started.  Bill Barber