[OM] Re: [OT] A question about phone numbers

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] A question about phone numbers
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 15:42:06 +0100
Agreed, Garth, as to the near impossibility of using the phone number as
proposed - I snipped it.  But official sources may help - read on.

The 192.com site that Mike Lees referred to in his separate reply does carry
the public version of the voters' register, both current and (a few)
previous versions.  Assuming your friend had the status of voter, that would
be my first port of call - unfortunately not free, but not punitively
expensive AFAIR.

--
Piers