[OM] Re: Infrared with OM-1

Subject: [OM] Re: Infrared with OM-1
From: "Rick Reed" <rick.reed@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 06:59:58 -0400

Rick Reed
Interesting idea with the irons...only question is...how do you get the
"Black Cat" to sit still between two irons? <g>

I've been waiting for the foliage to really come out around here (Toronto)
to try out this film..from what I read I should be looking for foliage in
direct sunlight, preferably with some shadow areas for contrast...

The trees are almost ready!

Thanks to all for the suggestions

Rick