[OM] Re: Little Paris gallery ; OM-1, FP4+

Subject: [OM] Re: Little Paris gallery ; OM-1, FP4+
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 18:52:08 +0100
Manuel

I had to read your post a couple of times and then look through the
photos a couple of times to appreciate what you meant.  I like the
mood as well.  I think that some of the shots have too much contrast
and are too dark; the images are too small, really for viewing, but I
enjoyed the show perhaps because of those special aspects of the
images.  Thank you.

I haven't been to Paris for about 11 years now.  My first visit was
when in 1970, when I was 16/17, hitching around the Continent with a
friend from school.  It was such an exotic place to be as a youngster
on an adventure: the first evening we managed to get drunk on a litre
bottle of wine (costing FFr1) under a bridge over the Seine.  I
started my honeymoon in Paris, staying in the Cercle des Armées
(Place St Augustin)  so all in all the city has a special place in my
heart :-)

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker