[OM] Re: Little Paris gallery ; OM-1, FP4+

Subject: [OM] Re: Little Paris gallery ; OM-1, FP4+
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 22:22:55 +0100
Manuel

No, your language is not a problem, only that there was a lot to take
in and the collection of photos did not look very promising initially
-- my problem, not yours.

I'll look at the full-size images, thanks.  I did not think to try
that ;-)  I think that it's fine to assume that people interested in
photography will have at least 1,000 pixels across their monitors ...

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.