[OM] Re: Is this a hornet or a queen wasp

Subject: [OM] Re: Is this a hornet or a queen wasp
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 09:07:51 +1000
Ah, but do you get big hairy ones three to four inches apart which
lurk high on walls and have the disturbing habit of dropping
vertically on to you if even mildly alarmed. It's no comfort knowing
that they're practically non-venomous when they've got you in a
headlock.
Was it here that I heard that wonderful rejoinder to the superior
gender - "You can have equality when you kill your own damn spiders!"
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx