[OM] Re: Little Paris gallery ; OM-1, FP4+

Subject: [OM] Re: Little Paris gallery ; OM-1, FP4+
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 06:42:38 +0100
Manuel

Thanks for that information.  I understand, also, that it is more
difficult to take photographs of people and publish them, owing to
the law of privacy in France.

And reading the French parts of your message makes me want to visit
France again, soon.  Perhaps we will do the Canal du Midi again ...

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.