[OM] Re: OT - energy efficient cars

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - energy efficient cars
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 09:25:41 -0700
Cars and commercial trucks have always been on different standards
with diesel bus and truck emissions regulation only begun in the 90s.
You pay and get what you want from Congress. Only diesel cars are not
allowed to be sold in California. I think that availability of low
sulfur fuel is the bottleneck though as well as the capture of
particulates which cause cancer.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA