[OM] Re: Trafalgar Pigeons (Mostly OT), was #091

Subject: [OM] Re: Trafalgar Pigeons (Mostly OT), was #091
From: "Bob Whitmire" <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 16:27:50 -0400
My reference to the monopod was in the context "don't let the ....ards say
you are shooting in a professional capacity just because you have a
monopod".

Gotcha! I can assume a most unprofessional aspect, if necessary. And as I
don't think my cousin will be paying me to photograph her kids, I shouldn't
run afoul of anyone. But I did go to those web sites. The Trafalgar rules
don't seem to oppressive, considering, but the tube doesn't seem to
distinguish between tourist snappies and professional fashion shoots. Not
that I'm all that anxious for pictures of me or mine in the Underground,
mind you. Maybe cavorting in front of Buckingham Palace, but surely not at
the Underground. <g>

--Bob