[OM] Re: Is this a hornet or a queen wasp

Subject: [OM] Re: Is this a hornet or a queen wasp
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 07:49:45 +1000
Ah, the Redback on the dunny seat, the stuf of Australian legends -
not big and hairy but rather venomous, a relative of the Black Widow.
Not tropical either. I think banging on the dunny door might just
annoy the hell out of them and it's not necessarily my arse I'm
worried about - that's large enough to take care of itself.

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx