[OM] Re: New Pen F owner

Subject: [OM] Re: New Pen F owner
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 08:38:39 -0400
There's a foam strip at the hinge area (approx. 46mm x 5mm x 2mm thick)
and in the top slot just to the right of the counter-reset tab (that
piece is about 2mm x 2mm x 30mm long)
John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net