[OM] Re: New Pen F owner

Subject: [OM] Re: New Pen F owner
From: Martin Walters <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 22:24:10 -0400
John:
Thank you for the information.

The short piece in the top slot is quite a strange sight after an OM,
where everything is sealed. In fact, I wonder how the light is kept out
along the rest of the back joints. Used a 3cm length of the OM foam
ribbon in the top slot. It stops at a small dimple.

The hinge seal was pretty much gone so I cut an OM one down to width.

Buying the extra kits from you when I did was, in retrospect, a wise idea.

Not surprising that there was a light leak. I'll run another film
through and see if all is cured.

Thank you again and best wishes,
Martin