[OM] Re: TOPE 26: two new entries

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 26: two new entries
From: Olaf Greve <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 09:21:34 +0200
Hi,

> I finally stopped to look at everything.  I think this is one of the
> finest TOPE's yet.  Don't understand why I almost always forget to
> submit something.  Maybe fear I'll be embarassed.  Mighty good stuff, all.

Yes, it certainly has become one of TOPE's finests! :)

Don't be afraid to submit an entry though: the more, the merrier.

Finally, stay tuned for today's updates. I have already received some
four more further entries, but I haven't yet gotten around to sending
them to the server yet...

Cheerz,
Olafo