[OM] Re: #096 (the english summer)

Subject: [OM] Re: #096 (the english summer)
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 15:59:40 +0100
Exactly, Christos, a little change and contrast makes the good parts
all the more pleasurable.  I lived in Florida for 2 and half years
and really missed the 4 seasons of (northern) Europe.

And it's OK for you to hope for a hot Summer, you're not threatened
with a dreadful shortage of water :-)

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker