[OM] Re: [OT] More OT electrical advice needed

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] More OT electrical advice needed
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 15:55:11 +0000
Can we divvy up your stuff if you get it wrong?

Despite my ignorance of 'lectricity, I have done a considerable amount of
amateur home and farm wiring and am still alive.  Don't take this for anything
more than the little you know it's worth, considering the source, but all the
ground wires end up the same place, so I don't see a problem.

I could be wrong.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from