[OM] Hello, my name is Paul, and I think I'm stupid.

Subject: [OM] Hello, my name is Paul, and I think I'm stupid.
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 16:39:24 -0500
OK, I'm trying to figure out how to use my F280 with my E1, and not
having much luck.  I know the E1 doesn't talk TTL with the OM flashes.
However, the F280 doesn't really have manual settings - it's really
designed to talk to the OM4, right?

I'm going on vacation to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic in a couple
of weeks, and since an FL50 isn't in the budget for a while, I want to
bring some sort of flash.  The T45 with a Quantum isn't exactly
portable, as you can imagine.

Help!

Also, it's been a while since I used either the OM4ti or OM2n, so I
hadn't thought much about the comments here about the difference in
viewfinders.

So, I opened the OM bag and lifted the 4ti to my eye.

Damn.

You're right.  Much bigger than the E1... and I also have noticed that I
have difficulty getting level horizons with the E1.  Need more practice.

Also need $400 for the FL50 and $100 for the Katz screen....

It's always something.  I also have my eye on a new MacBook 13".

Powerball.  That's the answer.
--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon