[OM] Re: Hello, my name is Paul, and I think I'm stupid.

Subject: [OM] Re: Hello, my name is Paul, and I think I'm stupid.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 20:32:28 -0400
It doesn't have variable power manual settings but it does have a manual
mode with guide number 28 (meters) at ISO 100.  If you were using a film
camera you'd have to be content with controlling exposure completely
with aperture.  Since you're using the E-1 you've got the ability to
raise and lower the ISO as well.

I think the F-280 must have been built almost entirely for daylight fill
flash since, apart from long duration flash bursts, it doesn't seem to
have much else in the way of features or functions.  It can't even
bounce let alone swivel.  But, of course, a camera mounted fill flash
doesn't need to do those things.

Chuck Norcutt