[OM] Re: Wierd sense of humour - got a chuckle yesterday

Subject: [OM] Re: Wierd sense of humour - got a chuckle yesterday
From: ALI <oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 21:54:08 -0500
Hey I went to the see the Buffalo Bisons play last week and I took along my
e-500 and ZD 50-200. Tho not serious glass compared to those pro-photogs...it
held its own. Should have seen the stares I got while I sat in the stands
shooting photos. Tho even with bright lights I had to knock the ISO up a tad!